First Physical exam is to be held on above given dates. Each activity in this recruitment drive will be done by following the schedule.
Download CRPF Constable (Tradesman) Admit card 2016
The selection process comprise of:
1. Physical Efficiency Test (PET) / Physical Standard Test (PST)
2. Written Examination
3. Trade Test
4. Medical Exam and Document Verification
1. Publication of advertisement: 10/02/2016
2. Opening date of application : 11/02/2016
3. Last date of online applications : 10/03/2016
4. Upload of admit card: 20/03/16
5. Commencement & completion of 1st stage process (i.e. PST and PET) : 30/03/16 to 20/04/16
6. Uploading Result of PST/PET and hall ticket for Written test : 30/04/16.
7. Conduct of Written test at all Recruitment Centres (Timing 1000 hrs to 1200 hrs. : 15/05/16.
8. Declaration of result of written test by: 25/05/16
9. Trade test. wef 30/05/16
Part -2 of schedule for conducting remaining activities of above recruitment will be
available in website.
The candidates who qualify in Stage-I (PST/PET) will be appeared in stage-II i.e. written test and informed in writing on the day of PST/PET (Stage-I).
(i) The written test will be of 100 marks consisting of two parts, i.e. Part-I – Knowledge
expected from a Class – 10 pass candidates and Part-II relating to knowledge of the
The cut-off percentage of marks for qualifying in written exam will be as under:-
- General and Ex-Servicemen : 35 %
- SC/ST/OBC : 33 %.
All the candidates qualified in written examination will undergo trade test and called for trade test in order of merit list in each category/trade. Admit card intimating place and date on which they are required to appear for trade test will be uploaded in the website i.e. www.crpfindia.com