State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) New Delhi is going to declare the 3rd merit list for admission to Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) and Diploma in Pre-School Education (DPSE) courses. Earlier 1st & 2nd Allotment list was declared. All those candidates who had applied for admission to these courses, can check 1st 2nd 3rd merit list / allotment list. You can find your allotted DIET / Institute in the list available at below link.
3rd Allotment list has been declared now. Reporting in 3rd round is to be done on 24 and 25 August 2020.
- Online form dates: 22 July to 3 August 2020
- Rank Announcement: 07 August 2020
- 1st merit list announcement: 10 August 2020
- Reporting in 1st round Allotment: 12-17 August 2020
- Declaration of 2nd list and Reporting: 19-20 August 2020
- 3rd list declaration and Reporting: 22 to 25 August 2020
Check Full Schedule from below image:
|Admission schedule 2020 – Click to see full size|
List of Documents required at the time of Reporting:
- All Original documents of Qualifications
- 2 Sets of photocopies of all qualification documents
- Domicile or Category certificate (if applicable)
- Application fee slip for verification
Candidates have to be present for reporting at allotted institute along with documents as shown below. You can check full list in prospectus at below link. Also you can find full list of Private institutes and DIETs in Prospectus.
official website: https://scertdelhiadmission.nic.in/