Rajasthan Staff Selection Board or RSMSSB has released advertisement for 250 Computer posts through advertisement no. 03/2021 in which candidates are to be selected through an written exam. If you want to know what is the salary and pay scale of Computer (Sanganak) in Rajasthan. Those who are interested to know, here you can check these details.
After clearing all the stages of recruitment and getting appointment to this post, candidate will be put on probationary period of two years. During this probationary trainee period, candidate is given only a fixed remuneration per month. After successful completion of probationary period, candidate will be given salary as mentioned below.
Rajasthan Sangnak Salary 2023 and Pay Scale
New Appointments on on Computer posts are given salary as per Level 8 of Rajasthan pay matrix which corresponds to Pay Band PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 with grade pay Rs. 2800.
The Starting basic pay of Rajasthan Computer is Rs. 5200 plus grade pay Rs. 2800 which is equivalents to Rs. 26300 basic pay as per 7th Pay Matrix of Rajasthan.
Total Salary as Probationary Trainee
When a candidate gets posted as Computor in a Rajasthan Government Department, then during probationary Period of 2 years, they are given fixed remuneration of Rs. 18500 per month without any allowances. However, Leaves and other benefits are given as per Rajasthan service rules.
Rajasthan Computer Posts Salary 2023 after Probationary Period
- Starting Total Salary : Around Rs. 36000-40000 per month depending on area of posting and allowances.
- Deductions: Around 3500 (NPS + Other Taxes if applicable)
- Cash in Hand salary per month: Rs. 32500-36500.
- Dearness allowance (42% of Basic pay)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA) depending on posting area – (8-16% of basic pay)
- Special Pay and / or other allowances, if applicable, as per rules of Rajasthan govt.