If you know what is the total and in hand salary of Technical Helper III & Pay Scale, then go through the information provided below.
Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVVNL) has invited applications for 1512 Technical Helper III posts for JVVNL JdVVNL and AVVNL. JVVNL has advertised for total 1512 posts of TH-3 among which 1405 posts are for Non TSP area and 107 posts are of TSP area.
JVVNL Technical Helper Pay Scale
The Pay Scale of these posts is Level 4 (5200-20200 GP 2000) in Rajasthan Pay Matrix. Below you can check more detail.
Newly appointed candidates on TH-III posts are put under 2 years probationary period. They are given fixed Salary / remuneration of Rs. 13500 per month as probationary trainee without any allowances.
Candidate will be given salary as per Rajasthan pay scale level 4 Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 2000 with all allowances. In this Pay Scale, starting basic pay is Rs. 19200 per month.
This basic pay keeps on increasing every year till it reaches Rs. 60800. Total salary is the sume of basic pay and allowances. Net salary is given to candidate after deducting NPS and taxes.
Salary Structure of JVVNL Technical Helper III :
- Salary during Probationary period: Rs. 13500 per month
- Pay Scale: Rajasthan Pay Matrix Level 4 Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 2000
- Starting Basic Pay: Rs. 19200 per month
- Last Basic Pay on this post: Rs. 60800 per month
- Starting Total Salary after probation: Around 27100-29100 per month
- Deductions: Rs. 2500/-
- Net Starting Salary per month: Rs. 24600-26600 per month
The above given JVVNL TH-3 Salary depends on place of posting of candidate and allowances given by JVVNL. It may differ by some extent depending on these factors.
- Dearness allowance
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Compensatory (City) Allowance
- Special Pay and / or other allowances, if applicable, as per rules of Rajasthan Power Companies.