Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) will organize written test for Senior & Basic Computer Instructor posts on 18 and 19 June 2022. The written exam of Advt 02-Exam/2022 is to be organized for finding eligible candidates for these 10157 posts among which 9862 posts are of Basic Computer Anudeshak and 295 posts of Senior Computer Anudeshak.
Download RSMSSB Computer Anudeshak Admit Card 2022
Now the date and time of examination has been set and exam is going to be held as per schedule. So RSMSSB has released admit card of Computer Anudeshak exam on its website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. You can get it from link given below and bring printout of it at the exam hall at the reporting time of examination mentioned in them.
RSMSSB will be conducting Computer Instructor written examination on 18 & 19 June 2022 in two shifts. Candidates must follow Covid-19 rules and other instructions as mentioned in exam notice. They must use face mask in exam centre. They must report 1 hour 30 minutes earlier to exam centre and gates will be closed 30 minutes before exam starts.
- Application form submitted: from 08 February to 09 March 2022
- Admit card Release date: 10 June 2022
Exam date & Time:
- Basic Computer Anudeshak: 18 June 2022 (Saturday) (Paper 1 from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon and Paper 2 from 02:30 pm to 04:30 pm)
- Senior Computer Anudeshak: 19 June 2022 (Sunday) (Paper 1 from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon and Paper 2 from 02:30 pm to 04:30 pm)
Steps to download RSMSSB Computer Anudeshak Admit Card 2022
1. Visit below given direct link.
3. On that page, enter your SSO ID / Username and password and login.
4. After that, you will see the link to generating provisional e-admit card.
The written test will consist of two papers of 100 marks each. Each question in both papers will be of 1 mark. Total marks of the paper will be 200 and duration of each paper will be 2 hours. 1/3 marks will be deducted if wrong answer is given.