Ajmer district is one of the major and oldest cities of Rajasthan State in India. It is surrounded by the Aravalli Mountains and also known as Heart of Rajasthan. Ajmer was founded by an 11th-century Chahamana king Ajaydeva and originally named as Ajayameru. Ajmer district has several Govt Colleges offering UG Courses (B.A., B.Com. B.Sc.).
Those students who had applied for admissions in any Govt College situated in Ajmer district, are informed that merit list / cut off list for various UG courses admission 2022-23 has been declared on 03 August 2022 at dceapp.rajasthan.gov.in. You can check it from direct link below.
Merit list of Govt Colleges in Ajmer has been released on 03 August 2022 at dceapp.rajasthan.gov.in. The list of admitted candidates will be declared on 12 August 2022.
Government Colleges in Ajmer Offering Online Admission 2022-23 in Undergraduate Courses:
- Govt College situated in Arai, Bhinay, Masuda, Rupangarh, Sawar, Tantoti, Vijainagar, Pushkar
- Government Girls College located in Ajmer, Beawar, Kishangarh, Nasirabad, Sarwar
- Government P.G. College, Kekri
- Samrat Prithviraj Chauhan Government College, Ajmer
- S.D. Government College, Beawar
- S.G.S.G. Government College, Nasirabad
- S.R.K.P. Government P.G.College, Kishangarh