Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has recently released the vacancies of Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) (Stenographer). Indian Citizens who are 12th pass and satisfy age limit and physical standards as mentioned in advertisement can apply for these posts.
Selection of candidates is to be done through Physical Standard Test (PST), Document verification, Written exam, Skill Test (Dictation & Transcription for Assistant sub Inspector (Stenographer) and Medical Examination.
CISF ASI Salary 2023 per month as per Pay Scale
The pay scale of Assistant sub Inspector (Stenographer) is Pay Level-5 (Rs.29,200-92,300/- in pay matrix) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time. In this Pay Scale, newly joining candidates on regular / permanent posts are given Rs. 29200 per month as starting basic pay. Rs. 92300 is last basic pay after many years of service on this post.
Salary Structure of ASI in CISF:
- Pay Scale: Pay Level 5 in pay matrix Rs. 29200-92300 (equivalent to 6th CPC pay scale of 5200-20200 GP 2400)
- Starting Total Salary on permanent posts: Around Rs. 45500-50600 per month
- Net Starting Salary per month: Rs. 41500-46600 per month
- Dearness Allowance @42% of basic pay
- HRA (27%, 18%, 9% depending on class of city posting)
- Travel Allowance
- Other allowances: Uniform allowance, Special Pay, Risk allowance etc. if applicable.
Total salary is the sum of all allowances and basic pay of the post. Candidate will be given pension benefits through “Defined contributory Pension System” (NPS). The above given CISF ASI (Stenographer) salary depends on place of posting of candidate and allowances given and may differ by some extent.